A Film Marketing Case Study
Hellaro, a Gujarati feature film produced by Saarthi Productions in association with Harfanmaula Films (Ahmedabad) was declared as the Best Feature Film at the National Film Awards which was conferred by the Government of India. In addition, 13 actresses who have acted in the film have received Special Jury Award at National Film Awards. This is the first Gujarati film to win both, Golden Lotus and Silver Lotus awards.
* International Film Festival of India, IFFI – Opening Film
* IFFI – Special Mention
* IFFI – Nominated in the category of the Best Debut Feature Film of a Director Award
* River to River Florence Indian Film Festival – Official Screening
* River to River – Audience choice award
* IFFK – Official Screening
To manage the digital campaign and online promotions for the film.
To create awareness, engagement of the audience with the film.
Travrse Media was associated with Hellaro as their Digital Marketing Partner. As a part of this project, Travrse Media was responsible for all the digital activities which included handling Hellaro’s social media presence across various digital platforms, creating and ideation of the graphics, handling the print and/or digital adverts.
Films & Entertainment
Facebook | Social Media Stats
Instagram | Social Media Stats
Youtube | Stats
11 Million total views